Saturday, December 5, 2009

This Sucks

 
She was my girlfriend in the ninth or tenth grade. I can't exactly remember, and it doesn't really matter. She was shorter than me with ashy blond hair that fell to the middle of her back. She liked me a lot. She also wanted to lose her virginity. I did not.

She came over to my house because my parents were at work. My siblings were elsewhere, occupied. She threw me on the bed and pulled down my pants. Hers were already off. My penis touched her labia -- wet and sticky. I screamed "No." She yelled, "Yes." I was inside her.

"This sucks," she said, climbed off, and left.

I laid there violated.

The next day she broke up with me. She never knew that after she left I sat there with a knife to my wrist all night long. I was relieved she broke up with me because it meant I could put the knife away Little did I know that that wasn't the first or last knife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment