Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hormones Raging

  
She had the biggest breasts I had ever seen, and it made me hard. The kind of hard only a pre-pubescent boy knows. She was two years my senior and a little more knowledgeable in the ways of sexual exploration. We became fast friends.

My hormones raged, and soon our friendship morphed into lovers. We'd hide in the Green Room when all the other actors were on stage and the crew was busy building sets. She'd throw off her shirt and unsnap her bra. I'd start fondling her. We'd both giggle.

One time my hormones took control, and I was unzipping her pants. She said no. I couldn't and didn't listen. She slapped me.

I returned to my body, my hormones subsiding.

That was the end of our relationship. It was the beginning of my understanding of power and control. I was afraid. So was she.

0 comments:

Post a Comment